Monday, September 19, 2011

Meatless Monday Tacos

Usually we have Taco Tuesday but I decided this week that we will combine our Meatless Monday with our Tuesday Taco night.  I will have to figure out what to have tomorrow but later. . .

This just looked delicious on the KLG and Hoda show today.  Bob from The Biggest Loser was on there with some other wonderful whip-up recipes but this was definitely a favorite.

I looked on the website but found nothing about it so I came up with my own just by looking at the pic on the tv.

Meatless Monday Tacos

4 whole wheat tortillas
1 can black beans, rinsed
2 heirloom tomatoes, diced
3 green onions, sliced
1/2 walla walla onion, minced
10 sprigs cilantro, destemmed & chopped
1/2 cup frozen corn, microwaved for 3 minutes
1 avocado, skinned & cubed
tofu sour cream
salsa

Combine all except the sour cream, salsa, and tortillas.  Place filling into tortillas and top with salsa and sour cream.

Yum!!!!

No comments: